Figures like 30 Days or 50,000 words or 1 month or 180 pages or 300,000 writers are all pretty intimidating, even if NaNoWriMo and “literary abandon” sound like fine ideas in theory. So check this out:
Michelle at The Modern Manuscript has started a collaborative, group-written novel, and she wants you to add a paragraph. The rules are simple:
1) Anyone and everyone may participate.
2) You may submit one paragraph of 100 words or less at a time. But, you cannot submit paragraphs back to back.
3) Paragraphs can be submitted through the “comment/leave a comment” section at the end of this post. Once you submit a comment, it will go to her for moderation.
4) Endeavor to use correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling within creative license.
5) No explicit content such as that which would be banned/blocked by wordpress.com.
6) Try to maintain and build upon pre-existing content. The goal is to create a unified whole when all is said and done.
7) Have fun.
To read the story so far or to add a paragraph, click here. See you there.